Saks OFF 5TH is the premier online luxury off-price destination. Through its website and app, Saks OFF 5TH provides a compelling assortment of brands to fashion-seeking customers at the best prices. The company is reimagining traditional off-price with a digitally native model focused on customer experience.
The BIE will build reliable data structure to measure and monitor the end to end supply chain performance. This role will work closely with all functions under supply chain to build data pipeline to ingest data into data warehouse. Build metrics as per the requirement from the stakeholders.
|Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics.|
|Interface with customers and deliver complete reporting solutions Build supply chain metrics deck.|
|Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL|
|Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using SQL, Python and AWS services such as Data Pipelines, Glue|
• 3+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Engineer or similar role with good experience
• Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
• Experience in SQL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research
• Proficiency in SQL and in one or more programming languages – Python, Scala, Ruby and Java.
• Knowledge of data management fundamentals, data storage principles, ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture.
• Knowledge on using business intelligence reporting tools – Tableau/QuickSight/Looker
• Familiar with theory and practice of information retrieval, relevance, Statistics, and data mining and skilled at data visualization and presentation.
• Excellent problem solving skills, combined with the ability to present your findings/insights clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.