Assistant Manager, Site Merchandising
What This Position Is All About:
The role will continuously improve and optimize the website shopping experience to drive gains in e-commerce conversion, visits, overall growth and the overall shopping experience of the site.
In this role you will drive a best-in-class online customer experience that both showcases the core tenets of the brand while also driving business impacting improvements in website conversion
Who you are:-
- Capable of generating a variety of approaches to problem solving including any new ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- A team player with a positive outlook and strong interpersonal skills
You should also have
- 6+ years work experience with digitally-focused companies and at least 2 years experience in Site merchandising/E-commerce/Site Growth
- Advanced expertise with Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools
- A relentless focus on data-driven decision making, balanced with qualitative research insights
- Strategic Mindset/Analytic Ability: Gather data, formulate ideas & put into action
- Strong customer obsession, focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- In-depth familiarity with the like industry & consumer behavior
As an Assistant Manager Site Merchandiser
- Develop roadmap of shopping experience and improvement opportunities that balance strategic impact to the business with pragmatic considerations of what’s possible with existing tools and capabilities
- Plan, conduct and interpret statistical tests for merchandising optimization.
- Assess merchandising performance weekly using analytics, reporting and customer insight data and create actionable recommendations.
- Find the right balance between driving website conversion gains while deepening customer relationships with the brand
- Provide long-term vision and guidance for personalization and recommendation merchandising and curation.
- Deliver promotional messages across the site in creative and balanced ways
- Manage and optimize curated assortments on the site with partnership from our buying teams
- Ensure optimal tagging of data attributes that drive navigation and search
- Develop the global ecommerce site marketing calendar to support major product launches, promotions, and category and seasonal campaigns
- Manage day to day execution of the site ensuring the site is optimized for all devices (mobile, desktop, app)
Your Life and Career at Saks:
? Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
? Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
? A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance