Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
What This Position Is All About:
We are seeking a motivated Lead for Fraud Analytics who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The position involves working as part of a dynamic, creative, and hardworking team. The position will create reports, analyze data, conduct research, and provide recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of hands-on experience in Data Management, Analytics, and Reporting
- Should have been independently involved in creating and building reports
- Should be able to independently analyze data, conduct research, and provide recommendations
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a proactive approach to problem-solving and utilizing limited resources to maximum capacity
- Ability to operate with limited supervision, work independently and in a team environment
- Professional individual with a strong work ethic and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Eagerness to take on new projects, learn new skills, gain knowledge and build experience
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to draw business requirements from users and translate them to process and system solutions
- Strong attention to detail with strong follow-through skills
- Good verbal, written, and analytical communication skills to enable work with all levels of the organization
- Graduation or PG in Computer Science /Statistics/Data Analytics/ Business Administration
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, BI Tools, SQL & Python
As the Lead in Fraud Analytics, you will:
- Generate Risk Management and suspicious activity reports for Leadership
- Monitor real-time queues and identify system improvements to prevent false cancels.
- Identify decline and approval patterns and recommend rules or logic
- Actively liaison with the operations team to understand trends and provide solutions
- Help to automate processes and reduce manual work
- Observe transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as promo abuse, account takeover, friendly fraud, and similar other risks.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator! A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.