What This Position Is All About:
As a Trainee, TA you will be responsible to design research strategies for all positions, identify talent pools & screen candidates. In this role you will work closely with Recruiters on an assignment basis.
This role is essential to the team and applicants must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast moving, and evolving environment
Who You Are:
The successful candidate must have the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms. They must be creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into action. They must have strong relationship building and influence skills, strong verbal, written communication skills and strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
You also have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external candidates
- Must be tech savvy; proficient in Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM’s with the ability to learn additional programs as needed
As the Trainee TA, you will:
- Minimum of 0-1 years of US staffing experience (preferably in luxury fashion retail)
- Supports team by locating candidate profiles for specified roles
- Actively drives the research process by developing creative strategies using social media outlets and job search engines
- Screens applicants based on the Job Description provided
- Research/communicates to the team updates on relevant market industry news
- Establishes working relationships with internal and external partners
- Assists on special projects for increased census/business needs throughout the year
- Develops case studies on difficult to fill positions and makes appropriate recommendations
- Trains/mentors junior team members on sourcing strategies and research techniques
- Proactively explore options for improvement and introduce new initiatives to identify and develop solutions
- Responsible for compliance with respect to statutory laws and for all periodic audits (internal and external)
Working hours for this role will be from 4 pm – 1 am
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.