What This Position is All About
Manage and direct all accounting activities for the entity.
- Supervision and training of the accounting team.
- Support financial reporting activities and ensure financial integrity of operations. Completing the month-end / quarter-end / year-end activities and prepare MIS including necessary
- Preparing Financials and handling Statutory Audit.
- Effectively manage the entire AP and AR process including the payments.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls – develop and implement new controls as necessary
- Effective problem solving for job-related issues
You Also Have:
- B Com / Preferably MBA Finance
- Strong financial aptitude with Min 5 years of work experience in Corporate Finance with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry focused on General Accounting, Financial Reporting, Payroll and other transactional Finance activities.
- Experience in the development and implementation of internal accounting processes as part of a “start up”? operation in a Shared Service / MNC environment.
- Working knowledge of local Indian financial reporting and tax compliance requirements
- Strong working experience in Tally
- Strong working experience in General Accounting / Financial Reporting processes including involvement with the following:
- General Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Fixed Assets
- Budgeting and Forecasting
As The Senior Associate, Corporate Finance, You Will:
- Financial Analysis – Provide and present meaningful, concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performances (actual versus budget/forecast/ prior quarters etc.)
- Responsible for monthly forecasting process for the P&L of the company
- Conduct reviews and provide actions for cost and margin optimization
- Review month/quarter close activities for all the businesses
- Support corporate consolidation analysis and reporting including yearly operating plan for the company
- Facilitate Long Range Plan for the company
- Conduct analysis and reporting for the corporate vertical
- Support the Finance controller in ad-hoc financial analysis and reports as required.
- Various ad – hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency
How Often You May Travel:
B.Com/MBA with 4-5 years of experience in finance reporting, Accounts Payable and statutory audit exp.
"We believe that our differences not only make us stronger, but also guide our evolution and future growth. All associates are expected to create an inclusive environment free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying.Together, we celebrate, advocate for, and learn from our colleagues, customers and communities to create the best environment to shop and work for all."