What This Position Is All About:
The POS Agent reviews the approved ORC cases placed in the POS Saks Queue and processes refunds utilizing the POS register. Sends back invalid or incomplete ORC cases to the Risk Support Team. Conduct preliminary investigations to find missing Csmart datelines when working the POS Saks Escalations queue
Who You Are:
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing processes.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field (Finance Graduate)
- 0-6 Month of Call Center/Register Experience – Preferably
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good listening skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Understanding of credit card fraud.
- Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately.
As the POS Agent You Will:
- Reviews the approved ORC cases placed in the POS Saks Queue and processes the refund using the POS register.
- Sends back invalid or incomplete ORC cases to the Risk Support Team
- Conduct preliminary investigations to find missing Csmart datelines when working the POS Saks Escalations queue.
- Assist with processing gift card cases and sending out physical gift cards to Saks.com customers
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance