Who We Are:
Saks OFF 5TH is the premier online luxury off-price destination. Through its website and app, Saks OFF 5TH provides a compelling assortment of brands to fashion-seeking customers at the best prices. The company is reimagining traditional off-price with a digitally native model focused on customer experience.
|The reporting, analytics and operations Sr Manager will lead a team to build the business intelligence reporting and analytics tools to enable the self-service reporting to business stakeholder, and aid in business-decision making. This role will collaborate with business stakeholders to collect business requirements and plan initiatives, design a scalable semantic layer/data model to enable self-service reporting, and lead business intelligence engineers to deliver the dashboard, reports and key metrics.|
|Essential Job Functions|
|Below is a list of the major tasks, duties, and responsibilities performed by this position. Total % of Time, should equal 100%.|
|Responsibilities||% of Time|
|Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics.||20%|
|Interface with customers and deliver complete reporting solutions and dashboard on different business domain||20%|
|Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL||10%|
|Build robust and scalable data integration (TELL) pipelines using SQL, Python and AWS services such as Data Pipelines, Glue||10%|
|data pipeline and reporing tools operation support||10%|
|Education and Professional Requirements|
|Below are the professional requirements for this position, including years of experience, level of education, special certifications/designation or licenses; job specific knowledge and abilities, general business acumen, technical or other skills such as position specific software, other required skills.|
|• 10+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Engineer or similar role
• 3+ years of experience on using business intelligence reporting tools - Looker
• Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building data pipelines
• Experience in SQL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research
• Proficiency in SQL and in one or more programming language – Python, Scala, Ruby and Java.
• Knowledge of data management fundamentals, data storage principles, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture.
• Familiar with theory and practice of information retrieval, relevance, Statistics, and data mining and skilled at data visualization and presentation.
• Excellent problem solving skills, combined with the ability to present your findings/insights clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
We believe that our differences not only make us stronger, but also guide our evolution and future growth. All associates are expected to create an inclusive environment free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying.Together, we celebrate, advocate for, and learn from our colleagues, customers and communities to create the best environment to shop and work for all.