What This Position is All About
As an Sr OMS Development engineer the opportunity is to lead Sterling Commerce/IBM Order Management platform team to support a growing global retailer. In this position, the responsibility will be to lead OMS Development team, design & enhance our OMS to support expanding business capabilities.
Who You Are:
- Communicates a clear vision
- Dependable work ethic
- Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures.
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic and flexible environment with changing priorities
- Be available as necessary to work after hours to support project goals and timelines.
You also have:
- Minimum of 4+ years of related work experience with Sterling Commerce applications.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience leading technical team
- Experience with Web COM/SOM Development framework
- Well versed in multichannel order management area
- Excellent in Object Oriented Concepts
- Good knowledge of Java, J2EE & Design Patterns
As the OMS Development Engineer, you will:
- The role involves active interaction with client side business partners, stakeholders, architects and engineers across the globe.
- Contribute in all spheres of a project right from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design, development to production implementation and support
- Responsible for managing all day to day activities for a team of individual contributors spanning cross-site locations.
- Direct activities, assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members toward achieving program/project objectives
- This person is a decision maker who will arbitrate conflicting needs, consult with teams and ensure alignment with change management and release policies.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of project management and departmental processes
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.