What This Position Is All About:
The Vendor Relations team supports the management of resolving Accounts Payable related queries received through email from vendors and internal partners such as merchants, finance leadership in North America and other business groups. The vendor relations team also ensures timely processing of merchandise invoices and works with the concerned team for discrepancy resolution. This position proactively addresses situations, creates a good rapport with business partners and has a positive approach towards constant improvement. The position will report to the Team Leader – Vendor Relations.
Who You Are:
- Very good written and verbal communication to handle internal stakeholders from North America
- Should have a strong P2P background
- Driving daily operations with consistent focus on productivity and quality
You also have:
- Good excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Finance graduation
As the Senior Associate, Vendor Relations, you will:
- Ensure queries are addressed timely and accurately
- Discrepancies in the Merchandise 3 Way matching are identified and resolved by collaborating with various business groups
- Identifying irregularities in the process and highlighting them to the team leader
- Handling regular calls with the critical vendors and to build good rapport with them
- Ability to handle escalated issues in a composed, yet result-oriented manner
- Three way matching of Merchandise invoices, identifying and resolving variances in reconciliation
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.