Analyst, Digital Risk Management
What This Position Is All About:
The successful candidate will primarily focus on driving business results through the review of all transactions to determine business loss. The person will highlight anomalies and work towards the betterment of customer experience overall.
Who You Are:
- Identify fraud trends and create evidence to accept or reject the claims .
- Identify fraudulent activity and create a rule to reduce similar activity in future.
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as MNR, high Returns, promo abuse, account take overs, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks and action accordingly.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Coming up with business strategies and process improvements
You also have:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Degree/from any background (Finance Background will be an added advantage).
- Atleast 1-3 years of experience in any Corporate (Knowledge in Fraud Investigation domain will be an added advantage).
- Demonstrate strong skills of communication and analysis.
- A team player able to work in different scenarios, shifts and contribute to the team.
- Strategic Thinking - Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences.
- Drive for Results - Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Office Hours: Shifts can vary based on organizational needs.