Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Work with internal and external Web Development teams to implement, monitor and maintain all media tags on website properties
- Configure tags and triggers for data collection in Adobe Launch (Adobe Tag Manager) to accurately collect eCommerce information and user behavior metrics for tracking against defined KPIs, as well as implement tracking for various third party services as defined by each client
- Help with creating tagging strategy and spec documentation based on requirements gathered from Analytics and Media Planning teams
- Project manage implementation process for tags (site and media) and apps, based on tagging requirements
- Work with other developers and engineers on the team to sync with their sprints/updates
- QA media tags in staging environment and on live sites
- Communicate any issues found to the affected teams
- Monitor data quality, troubleshoot and flag any issues to the affected teams
Requirements and skills:
- Some experience working with Tag Manager Tools
- Digital Tag Management application experience (1+ years) Adobe Launch preferred
- Knowledge of US and EU data privacy rules and regulation
- Knowledge of Google and Adobe data collection policies and reporting UI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to translate technical tasks to a non-technical audience
- Detail oriented, organized, transparent and reliable
- Highly values teamwork and collaboration
- Able to prioritize and juggle tasks efficiently
- Resourceful: able to tap into all tools and resources available
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related course of study required or equivalent work experience. Related Master's Degree a plus
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.