Analyst, Digital Risk Management
What This Position Is All About:
The successful candidate will primarily focus on driving business results through the review of all transactions to determine business loss. The person will highlight anomalies and work towards the betterment of customer experience overall and also will receive inbound calls and make outbound calls in addition to the investigation steps, to make sure all check points are carried out for the best result.
Who You Are:
- A graduate in any field
- Experience in Fraud Investigation, Customer Service Field, Call Center, or Collections
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Listen to customers' concerns, issues and questions.
- Resolve customers' concerns and answer customers' questions to your best ability.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers' complaints.
- Handle and gather confidential information
- Identify False declines and action accordingly
- Identify anomalies, system issue, errors, fraud trends on the platform and escalate/ raise slack tickets
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks and cancel them from further processing
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Coming up with business strategies and process improvements
You also have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communicator
- Ability to Multi-Task and work in a fast-paced, call center environment
- Confident with Phone Inquiries
- Great Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to Detail and Excellent Quality
- Demonstrate strong skills of communication and analysis
- A team player able to work in different scenarios, shifts and contribute to the team
- Basic skills of MS Office
As Call Analyst, you will:
- Strategic Thinking - Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences.
- Drive for Results - Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance