Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colourful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
Who You Are:
The SC Intelligence team provides support to HBC’s Supply Chain through effective relationships with Logistics, Merchants, Suppliers and Service Providers. This support comes in the form of high-quality, clear and timely communication provided to both internal and external users. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Supply Chain Intelligence the SC Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for helping to build and monitor a variety of tools to track Purchase Orders, and identify and recommend solutions to any exception-based activities throughout the supply chain cycle. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who is an action-oriented, strategic thinker with the ability to make recommendations and identify business opportunities. We are looking for a dynamic individual that is interested in developing their career at HBC.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment and be willing to deal with shifting priorities.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
1. Demonstrates a results-based and adaptive leadership style with strong impact and influencing skills, performance-driven
2. Excellent communication capabilities and practices both oral and written.
3. Strong ability to dissect, analyze and solve complex problems in a timely manner
4. Highly flexible and adaptable and able to cope with stress.
5. Proven skill with structured analysis and design techniques including the ability to gather business requirements through user interviews and the ability to progressively refine an application design using common diagramming and modelling methods.
6. Hands-on experience with UI/UX Design, HCI and Data mining.
7. Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or similar.
8. Experience with programming languages such as Python, Visual C#.net, Scala or Java.
9. Fluency in SQL and relationship databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, RedShift)
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.