Saks Off 5th (SO5) is a world-class destination for top designer brands at extraordinary value. SO5 combines the two great joys of shopping: the delight of discovering the best in luxury and the thrill of finding a deal. A modern shopping experience of carefully curated designer trends, exceptional service and savings on the biggest names in fashion, we lead the market as the premier luxury-value destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world. We are currently amid a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to our platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
What This Position Is All About:
We want to make SO5 your favorite place to work and shop. We are setting up a new team in Bangalore to support the Dropship Operations
Drop shipping is an order fulfillment option provided for Saks off fifth company customers and Vendors, where in the order fulfillment option that allows our Vendors to outsource shipping directly to customers.
The Drop Ship Associate will onboard new vendors and maintain existing vendors. They will
- Assist in following up and communication with vendor and partnering with E - commerce Teams and Merchants through on boarding process.
- Act as the operational liaison between the Drop Ship Team and various internal teams (Merchants, Lifecycle Team, E - commerce Team, IT), Vendors and Service providers.
- Be the contact for vendor to help vendor solve daily operation exceptional and monitor vendors performance through internal metrics.
Who Are You:
- Manage and onboard new vendors and ensure timeline targets are achieved.
- Proactively follow up with vendors to address vendors concerns and questions.
- Run reporting to identify issues with vendor carrier third party usage and follow up with vendors and carriers on any issues or opportunities.
- Manage tracking of both third party and vendor generated packing slips and assist in implementing and monitoring any company required changes.
- Troubleshoot item creation with workflow teams; identify any issues and work toward resolution; and identify opportunities to improve process in speed to site.
As The Dropship Support, You Will:
- Maintain vendor compliance reporting and work with Drop Ship Manager to implement SLAs and vendor chargebacks.
- Support Existing vendor migrate from previous 3rd party platform to new platform within SLA
- Monitor daily report and remind vendor to fulfill customer order within SLA
- Receive vendors’ invoicing/transportation related request and solve the problem with relative team together.
- Analyze operational dashboards to identify improvement opportunities.
- contribute improvement solution suggestion, and implement experiment
- Support overall customer experience initiatives and projects as assigned by the Drop Ship Manager
- Develop recaps Develop recaps Develop recaps Develop recaps
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of retail landscape, and “best practice” systems and functionality.
- Good communication, partnership building and maintaining, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Basic Excel, word and PPT skills is preferable
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible employees (including medical, dental and vision) and other exciting perks
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We believe that our differences not only make us stronger, but also guide our evolution and future growth. All associates are expected to create an inclusive environment free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying.Together, we celebrate, advocate for, and learn from our colleagues, customers and communities to create the best environment to shop and work for all.
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.