Senior Associate, Customer Support
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world. On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by signiﬁcant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
This full-time role will be at the center of supporting Saks and our number one priority of ensuring our clients receive an excellent customer experience during every interaction they have with us. The team members in this position will need to be analytical and organized in their thought process, working across internal departments and vendor partners alike. They will also be a thought leader in contact center Business Operations. The associate will be part of this team of Business Operations focusing on Saks post sale support and services. This individual will be offered an amazing opportunity of being part of a team tasked with enhancing the legacy style and service that has made Saks the number one luxury retailer.
- Is a subject matter expert in the below tasks and will perform these tasks side by side with their team
- Provide feedback, coaching, and development of junior associates
- Works closely with the Vendor Manager on the Saks team
- Identiﬁes opportunities to create or modify existing processes that will improve the performance of the Saks Business Operations team
- Participate/drive regular team meetings along with the Manager to review previous day performance, helping team set the goals for the day from a case per hour perspective. Day’s highlights/lowlights
- Work along with the manager to review team’s weekly performance, Productivity checks, cases checks, hygiene checks and Time keeping/productivity updates.
- Business Operations
- Drive post sale services to expected capacity against actual performance to achieve SLA and metric goals
- Implement creative real-time approaches that will allow suﬃcient coverage across multiple channels and create eﬃciencies
- Communicate changes to incoming contact patterns to the broader business operations team
- Live dip checks and coaching's for associates include all case and scenario types, check associates ﬁrst responses, query type and understanding, fact ﬁnd questioning, use of soft skills and empathy. Grammar and spelling check on emails to be sent to customers, issue resolutions, ensuring correct procedures are taking place on the case type, accurate information being sent to customer, Updating notes on case management tool.
- Daily and weekly tracking queue types i.e., Border free queue and dropship queue. Daily and weekly productivity checks, and case volume checks constantly throughout the day.
- Flexible Support for Chat & Risk
- Working experience into Business Operations required with medium-to-large size contact programs with multiple BPO Partners
- Contact Center experience will be an advantage
- Manage post sale servicing queue, especially the International orders and Dropship cases.
- Help with Capacity planning & effective shift rosters for maximum coverage as per forecast
- Ensure consistency in testing reads and tracking success criteria
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Excel skills – Including advanced formulas
- Partner with North America leaders, Vendor Managers and Delivery partners
- Collaborate with Contact Center Quality Assurance Specialists to help audit business operations functions and adopt changes
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and a track record of success in partnering with business leaders,
- leveraging strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative, energy, and accountability with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Oﬃce Suite, Google Suite, with a willingness to learn new software as appropriate
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulﬁlling work/life balance
- Beneﬁts package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.