Associate, Customer Support
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world. On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by signiﬁcant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
This full-time role will be at the center of supporting Saks and our number one priority of ensuring our clients receive an excellent customer experience during every interaction they have with us. The team members in this position will need to be analytical and organized in their thought process, working across internal departments and vendor partners alike. The associate will be part of this team of Business Operations focusing on Saks post sale support and services. This individual will be offered an amazing opportunity of being part of a team tasked with enhancing the legacy style and service that has made Saks the number one luxury retailer.
- Is a subject matter expert in the below tasks and will perform these side by side with the team
- Works closely with the Vendor Manager on the Saks team
- Identiﬁes opportunities and work on process improvisations to enhance the Saks Customer experience
- Active participation in team meetings to review previous day performance, helping team set the goals for the day from a case per hour perspective. Day’s highlights/lowlights
- Active participation in reviewing team’s weekly performance, Productivity checks, cases checks, hygiene checks
- and Time keeping/productivity updates and taking constructive feedbacks on opportunity areas.
- Participate in creative real-time approaches that will allow suﬃcient coverage across multiple channels and create eﬃciencies
- Strong vocabulary on emails to be sent to customers, issue resolutions, following correct procedures on the case type, accurate information being sent to customer, Updating notes on case management tool.
- Flexible Support for Chat & Risk
- Owning and resolving post sale servicing queue, especially on the International orders and Dropship cases.
- Consistency in testing reads, tracking success criteria
- Contact Center experience will be an advantage
- Must have good hands on Microsoft Excel skills – Including advanced formulas
- Working closely with team members, Vendor Management and Delivery partners
- Collaborate with Contact Center Quality Assurance Specialists to help audit business operations functions and adopt changes
- Self-starter with strong initiative, energy, and accountability with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Oﬃce Suite, Google Suite, with a willingness to learn new software as appropriate
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulﬁlling work/life balance
- Beneﬁts package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)