What This Position is All About
- Perform state/federal tax calculations & payments, reports
- Day-to-day contact with the onshore payroll teams for payroll processing activities.
Who You Are:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Aptitude to learn concepts and new tasks quickly
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and top-notch accuracy in completion of work
- Unwavering first-rate customer service
- Personable, courteous, can-do attitude
- Excellent team spirit, supportive of team mates, with flexible attitude is imperative
- Work well under pressure
- Self-driven with personal initiative
- Able to work independently with little supervision
You Also Have:
- MS office
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication verbal and written
- Good with numbers (calculations) and Logical thinking
- Willing to work in flexible shifts.
As Trainee, Payroll Processing, You Will:
- Accurate and timely processing of US payroll
- Specialization in certain activities /Tasks like new starters, maintenance of existing employees, leaves, Employment verification, Garnishments, etc
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance