Lead– WFM and RTA
Saks OFF 5TH is the premier online luxury off-price destination. Through its website and app, Saks OFF 5TH provides a compelling assortment of brands to fashion-seeking customers at the best prices. The company is reimagining traditional off-price with a digitally native model focused on customer experience.
What This Position Is All About:
SaksOff5th is looking for a WFM Lead who will be responsible for driving Service levels, Developing
Strategies for resource optimization and improving WFM processes.
As a Lead (WFM/RTA) You Will:
- Lead a workforce planning team including RTAs (5 to 8 team members)
- Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service
- Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness.
- Develop, improve and optimize work assignment, prioritization logic to manage work from various regions with multiple constraints.
- Provide real-time escalation, recovery, and restore capabilities for any failure of service; notify any major issues to Workforce, Capacity and Operations leaders ensuring the right people know of the incident at the right time.
- Constantly review existing processes and research new ones for possible automation improvements or enhancements, designing and installing special project improvements or enhancements whenever necessary.
- Works as SME, guide RTA and Analysts to drive daily performance call for business status, reports and metrics, reviewing them daily for trends and potential problems at a global level.
- Communicates effectively with peer Workforce leads and Managers across the same functional areas worldwide to drive priorities.
- Partner with Operations and Finance teams to analyze historical data and work trends and provide workflow inputs. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead critical projects to improve workflow processes by fully leveraging existing technology, including global standardization of reporting.
- Responsible for Timely deployment and optimum utilization of resources with zero revenue leakage, in collaboration with business and enabling functions.
- Manage End to end WFM processes including Forecasting/ Staffing/ Scheduling and making adjustments in real time, capacity planning, work force management, productivity, utilization, efficiency, leading to profitability for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in people management
- Graduate from a recognized university
- 7+ years’ experience in Capacity planning/ WFM experience at Lead level
- Experience in building and analyzing models for forecasting and headcount optimization
- Proficient in advanced usage of Microsoft Excel
- Analysis experience in Customer Service or Operations preferred
- Experience automating or improving tools functionality through collaboration with Engineering or other Program Management teams
- Experience working with globally managed service providers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible employees (including medical, dental and vision) and other exciting perks
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We believe that our differences not only make us stronger, but also guide our evolution and future growth. All associates are expected to create an inclusive environment free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying. Together, we celebrate, advocate for, and learn from our colleagues, customers, and communities to create the best environment to shop and work for all.
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.