As a Senior Workday Integrations Developer - Support engineer at HBC you will be collaborating with various internal and external teams to support new and existing Workday integrations connecting both HCM, Payroll and Financials platforms to Workday. Expected to troubleshoot and resolve any integration errors that arise on a day-to-day basis, as well as establish processes to prevent common issues from reoccurring. This is a small team and this position requires collaborating directly with internal business partners and/or external vendors over design questions and testing.
Who You Are:
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience or hand-on exposure with most of the following: Workday and the Workday ecosystem. Workday HCM, Finance, EIBs/Integrations. Web services, XSLT, XML, Studio and BIRT. Workday Integrations certification preferred (but not required).
- Experience with Workday reporting and being able to write advanced custom reports in Workday
- Knowledgeable in the various components used for data transmission in Workday Studio: REST, SOAP, sFTP, etc.
- Manage resolution of integration issues, tracking case status and partnering with internal/external teams to test and deploy solutions
- Consider and address security issues related to Workday integrations
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to clearly document system architecture in a manner that is easily decipherable by business users and stakeholders, all while maintaining sufficient level of technical detail.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Can work effectively with a global team.
Your Life and Career at Saks Cloud Services
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
Thank you for your interest with Saks Cloud Services. We look forward to reviewing your application.