Trainee, Customer Support
Saks is a world-renowned luxury e-commerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world. On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by signiﬁcant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
This full-time role will be at the center of supporting Saks and our number one priority of ensuring our customers’ have an excellent experience during their interaction with us. In this role, the team members needs to be analytical and organized in their thought process, working across internal departments and vendor partners alike. As an associate, you will be part of business operations focusing on Saks post sale support and services, a team tasked with enhancing the legacy and service that has made Saks the number one luxury retailer.
● Works closely with the Vendor Manager on the Saks team to resolve customer queries
● Active participation in team meetings to review previous day performance
● Participate in creative real-time approaches that will allow sufficient coverage across multiple channels and create efficiencies
● Strong vocabulary on emails to customers, issue resolutions, following correct procedures on the case type, accurate information to customers, updating notes on case management tool
● Owning and resolving post sale servicing queue (international orders and domestic cases)
● Consistency in testing reads and tracking success criteria
● Must have good hands on Microsoft Excel skills
● Working closely with team members, vendor managers and delivery partners
● Self-starter with strong initiative, energy, and accountability with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
● Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities
● A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
● Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
Thank you for your interest in Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.