WFM Real Time Analyst
What This Position Is All About:
This full-time role will be at the center of supporting Saks and our number one priority of ensuring our clients receive an excellent customer experience during every interaction they have with us. The team member in this position will need to be analytical and organized in their thought process, working across internal departments and vendor partners alike. They will also be a thought leader in contact center real-time analysis. The analyst will be a Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) team member focusing on frequent monitoring and optimization across all Saks channels. This individual will be offered an amazing opportunity of being part of a team tasked with enhancing the legacy style and service that has made Saks the number one luxury retailer.
Real Time Management
- Is responsible for managing and ensuring that the service level agreements are met across all channels
- Drive real-time adherence to expected capacity against actual performance to achieve SLA and metric goals
- Partner with the local BPO RTA team to execute real-time adjustments to the plan based on unexpected changes in staffing and volumes
- Implement creative real-time approaches that will allow sufficient coverage across multiple channels and create efficiencies
- Communicate changes to incoming contact patterns to the broader WFM team
- Utilize Omni-Channel routing and skilling where appropriate
- Review and process PTO/OT requests in real-time
- Optimize off channel activities scheduled when needed to have a positive impact on SVL
- Provide assistance to the WFM team as needed
- Support changes within routing profiles
- Produce interval, daily, weekly and monthly reporting to drive visibility and accountability around all contact center metrics
- Track license counts for all BPO locations and manage to an acceptable level
- Share daily, weekly, and monthly plans with internal and external stakeholders to include analysis and commentary of past results and impacting events
- Previous workforce management RTA experience required with medium-to-large size contact programs with multiple BPO Partners
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Excel skills – Including advanced formulas
- Contact Center experience is required
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and a track record of success in partnering with business leaders, leveraging strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and balance multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and respond quickly to feedback through iterative design
- Self-starter with strong initiative, energy, and accountability with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, with a willingness to learn new software as appropriate
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest in Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.