Role: Team Leader - Vendor Relations
The HBC India Vendor Relations team supports the management by resolving Accounts Payable related queries received through email/phone from vendors and internal partners such as merchants, the Finance Shared Services team in North America, and other business groups. The position provides leadership and direction to a team of associates involved in the day-to-day resolution of queries, besides providing insights about team and business performance, proactively addressing situations, creating a good rapport with business partners and a positive approach towards constant improvement. The position will report to the Manager – Vendor Relations.
Experience preferred: 8-10 years overall experience with a minimum of 2 years in people management.
· Very good written and verbal communication to handle customers and suppliers from North America
· Strong expertise in handling customer queries (email/phone) – Accounts Payable related query handling preferred
· Prior experience in handling a team of 14 associates who come from varied experiences
· Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to handle escalated issues in a composed, yet result-oriented manner
· Lead in the role of change catalyst for the team and propel the team through constant change and improvement
· Experience in handling people management hygiene items such as performance management, career development
· Exposure to tools like Mainframe, Oracle, and Zen Desk (or any other query management tool)
· Experience with leading teams in retail
· Experience with both BPO and GIC environments
The role is expected to work a ‘North American’ shift pattern, approx. 4:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. IST
You also have:
1. Education – Finance graduation
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment