Saks Cloud Services is looking for Analyst, ETL Support Engineer. In this role you are responsible for ETL program design, coding, unit testing & production support of ETL programs, primarily using Informatica PowerCenter.
What you will do
- Be the Technical lead for the group of associates
- Front-end support related calls
- Work with the team on their developmental goals
- Performs support of ETL processes to support production processes.
- Debug, deploy Informatica mappings, SQL/stored procedures and Unix shell scripts
- Performs ETL program design, coding, unit testing, QA, and work with business partners to resolve any issues discovered during UAT.
- Responsible for peer-review of mappings and workflows when required
- Maintains production environments and roles ensuring a secure and stable system
- Maintains all applicable support documentation
- Responsible for on-call rotation to support the application.
- Work and collaborate with BI team for delivering projects
- 1-4 years’ experience in ETL Development or Support
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to troubleshoot complex mappings and workflows in a production environment
- Experience in Snowflake
- Fluency in SQL and relational databases (e.g., Oracle)
- Experience with Unix Shell Scripting
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
Your Life and Career at Saks Cloud Services
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
Thank you for your interest with Saks Cloud Services. We look forward to reviewing your application.