What This Position is All About:
· Develop New Reports / Enhance existing reports
· Support Microstrategy Reports (executive and user).
· Support outages, delays, & major deployments within the Microstrategy Environment
· Manage issue resolution using JIRA/Cherwell ticketing system
· Review and tune report SQL for performance optimization
· Maintains all applicable support documentation
· Responsible for on-call rotation to support the application.
· Work and collaborate with ETL team to update reports & correct reports
You also have:
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Microstrategy Development or Support
· Ability to edit, optimize, correct, and deploy Microstrategy reports, dashboards, scorecards, dossiers, and
· statistical reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Experience in production support
· Experience in Snowflake
· Fluency in SQL and relational databases (e.g., Oracle)
· Experience with cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure)
· Looker, Tableau (Nice to have)
· Strong Oral and written communication skills.
· Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
· Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
· A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
· Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
· An amazing employee discounts
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.