SCS is looking to hire associates with Java & AWS Lambda development skillset. This is a contract-based position and
the duration of contract is 12 months. The developer will work with a team to develop the interface for our application
using Java and AWS Lambda as primary skill set.
What you will do
- Perform design and development as per the project requirement
- Perform unit testing and work with business collaborates to resolve any issues discovered during UAT.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Maintain development and test data environments by populating the data based on project requirements.
- Maintain all applicable documentation pertaining to specific SDLC phases.
- Be responsible for peer-review of Codebase when required.
- Work with production control and operations as needed, to promote code, implement schedules and resolve the issues.
- Who you are
- 2+ years of strong working on experience on Java and AWS Lambda
Your Life and Career at Saks Cloud Services
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
Thank you for your interest with Saks Cloud Services. We look forward to reviewing your application.