Analyst, Inventory Allocation
What This Position Is All About:
Reports to Asst Manager - Inventory Allocation, Saks. Works closely with Merchandising Planning, Buying teams in North America and other teams as necessary.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and the spirit of the team, Shares wins and success
You also have:
- Graduate/PG with 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Preference will be work experience in the retail industry with working knowledge in supply chain
- Analytical, Advanced excel, problem solving skills and knowledge on forecasting
- Data management and interpretation using statistical concepts
- Strong planning and operational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
As the Inventory Analyst, you will
- Core execution: Creating accurate reports for the assigned business area
- Collaborate with Planners and Buyers to manage Replenishment inventory through accurate forecasting and rectifying all relevant components to achieve department in stock goals..
- Historical Analysis: Analyze and summarize business performance of product categories, monitor sales, inventory, margin and other factors affecting In-stocks & profitability.
- Operation: End to end ownership of categories. Ownership of business and operational metric for the team.
- Execute Strategies: Execute strategies to drive supply chain initiates to support alternative forms of fulfilment
- Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
? Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
? Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
? A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.